Orthotic (Full Insoles)
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
The Orthotic Full Insoles are high quality biomechanical orthotics. They are the World’s Most Easy-to-wear Orthotics.
Each pair features our signature orthotic sole footbed made with flexible lightweight materials and maps the entire soft tissue and muscle of your feet.
The signature orthotic footbed design accommodates and aligns the natural posture of the foot, relieving strain and over-extension of the plantar fascia muscle and providing optimal orthopedic comfort and support.
These signature Orthotics are ideal for foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, arch pain, heel pain. Even if you don’t have foot pain, the Orthotic Full Insoles provide optimal comfort and support to any foot type – normal arches, flat feet, high arches, wide feet.
Orthotics work to reduce pain and improve performance by controlling your gait and reducing overpronation. They can also take overall pressure off sore spots (e.g., the ball of the foot, the heels, corns in between bunions and toes) by enabling a more even weight distribution.
- Easy-to-wear design, fits easily in shoes
- Everyday comfort & relief
- Signature arch support structure
- Improved performance and reduced fatigue
- Ortholite layer for superior shock absorption
- Optimal balance and support
- TC Polyester lining – anti bacterial, anti-odour, wicks away moisture
- 60 degree shore hardness EVA (optimal density)
- Provides relief for common foot conditions & pain